San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Content Analytics is currently in high growth mode and we are always looking for great people to scale up our organization.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced, world-class Sales Professional with a highly successful Software and Technology track record with a preferred background in online retail and eCommerce management with a large online retailer, eg: Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com. Experience selling analytic and content management software tools also preferred.
We’re based in downtown San Francisco and open to someone based here or remote.
NOTE: This role involves interfacing with suppliers/brands, NOT e-retailers. And this role is responsible for targeting and closing new direct business.
- Ability to come into the role with a go-to-market plan on how to build a pipeline
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated with assigned territory
- Ability to recognize distinctive stages of the sales cycle and how to manage
- Provide & maintain an accurate rolling pipeline and track sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Execute multiple complex sales processes concurrently
- Employ a proven sales process to take prospects from initial interest, build business value, develop proof of concept, deliver custom proposals, and contract closure
- Accurately forecast opportunities for closure on a quarterly basis
- Work collaboratively with VP of Sales and others within the business to drive sales and strengthen the pipeline
- To maintain an up-to-date level of industry and product knowledge regarding the competition vis-a-vis Content Analytics
- BS, BA degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience selling SaaS solutions in the B2B environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- A proven track record of exceeding quota in a SaaS-based Enterprise Sales role is required
- Experience hunting for new customers is required
- Direct sales experience of SaaS solutions is required
- Ability and willingness for travel
- Work experience in eCommerce Retail at Amazon.com, Walmart.com or another large online retailer
- Ability to present in person, on the phone, and via web conference to senior executives
- Experience developing relationships with customer’s senior management by speaking in terms of business value
- Ability to conceptualize business ideas with visuals including a good understanding of MS Powerpoint, web-conferencing tools, and other cloud-based sales tools.
- Sales experience representing complex business user applications is preferred
- Experience building a solution involving multiple users and departments is preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base compensation and commission
- Stock Options Equity
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible spending plans
- Disability and Life insurance
Go to all jobs